Workplace wellness services in Wabash Valley
Invest in peace of mind for your organization with occupational health services from Terre Haute Regional Hospital. We offer the flexibility to design the occupational health program that fits your specific business needs and helps improve your position in the marketplace.
For more information about our occupational health services, contact Cheryl McCarter, director of occupational medicine, at (812) 237-1358 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace wellness services
Your employees are your most valuable asset. Healthy, productive employees show evidence of fewer absences and lower rates of work-related injuries. To maintain a healthy workforce, Terre Haute Regional Hospital provides businesses and industries in Wabash Valley with access to occupational health services including a comprehensive occupational medicine program.
Workers' compensation and injury care
Appropriate evaluation and treatment of work injuries are essential in maintaining a productive workforce and reducing downtime. Our program includes injury prevention and workers' compensation programs, as well as physical examinations, to help to ensure the safety and recovery of every employee.
A nurse or case manager coordinates care for your injured worker from the start of the injury until he or she returns to work. Our case managers serve as the single point of contact for the employer, employee, medical provider and insurer. This timely, effective management of work-related injuries results in healthy outcomes for your employees and your business.
- Pre-employment physical
- Post-offer physical
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- Return to work physical
- Audiometry/hearing conversation
- Spirometry/pulmonary function
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
Drug and alcohol testing
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and non-NIDA compliant
- Rapid screen services
- Breath alcohol testing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy, including vision and hand therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations (FCE)
- Work conditioning
- Health risk appraisals
- Health fairs
- Wellness screenings
- Disease prevention services
Occupational medicine savings
Our case manager provides many services through our occupational health program for which your company may currently be paying a premium. Choosing Regional Hospital as your partner in workplace wellness could result in direct and indirect savings for your business. These may include:
- Workers compensation savings, due to assessment and on-site care
- Exams and associated employee travel costs
- Immunizations for hepatitis A and B, tetanus and others, by special order
- Early intervention of ergonomic complaints
- Monitoring of disability and compliance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990)
- Improved employee morale
- Easily available personal health education
- Assistance with wellness programs
Occupational medicine location
Our occupational medicine center is a walk-in clinic located at 135 McCallister Drive, just west of the hospital. Our hours of operation are Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm.