Orthopedic doctors and surgeons in Wabash Valley
When you need expert orthopedic care close to home, count on Terre Haute Regional Hospital. We offer the latest techniques and technology to help relieve your pain and restore your active lifestyle as quickly as possible.
To schedule an appointment with our orthopedic specialists, please call (812) 237-1200.
From nonsurgical physical therapy and occupational therapy to total joint replacement surgery recognized for excellence, you get expert care not available in area hospitals, all in one place. Our comprehensive orthopedic services include:
- Spine care
- Hand and upper extremity care
- Foot and ankle care
- Knee replacement
- Hip replacement
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Shoulder replacement
Orthopedic conditions we treat
Orthopedic and spine conditions from injury or disease cause a variety of symptoms, including pain and limited motion. Our teams use advanced testing to diagnose your condition and create a customized plan to get you back to the things that matter most—pain-free.
We treat a wide range of orthopedic conditions, including but not limited to:
- Arthritis pain
- Bone spurs
- Broken bones
- Joint dislocation
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Spine care
Surgical and nonsurgical treatments
The orthopedic care team at Terre Haute Regional Hospital helps you regain movement and reduce pain through nonsurgical methods when possible. If you need surgery, our orthopedic surgeons offer the most advanced techniques, including minimally invasive options that speed up recovery and minimize your time in the hospital.
Our surgical and nonsurgical treatments include:
- Ligament repair
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Casting and splinting
- Cartilage and meniscus repair
Terre Haute's leader in orthopedics
Terre Haute Regional Hospital provides personalized, skilled orthopedic care from a team dedicated to your health and quality of life. Patients choose us for:
- Programs accredited by The Joint Commission. Our team earned the Gold Seal of Approval® for excellence in total knee and total hip replacement from The Joint Commission, the authority on high-quality care and continuous improvement.
- Fellowship-trained, board-certified specialists. Your care comes from board-certified doctors, specially trained in orthopedics, orthopedic surgery, sports medicineand neurosurgery. Most of our doctors are also fellowship trained in their field.
- Care in a full-service hospital. If you need surgery, you can rest assured we offer the services and amenities of a full-service hospital, should you need it.
- Comprehensive care you deserve, all in one place. We have the latest imaging and tests available to evaluate and diagnose orthopedic conditions at the earliest stages. Our hospital also offers both inpatient and outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation services. This means you can get diagnostics, treatment and therapy in one place, from one team.
- A compassionate team committed to your health. You benefit from a team of doctors, surgeons, nurses, physical therapists and other specialists and professionals dedicated to helping you get better, faster.