Surgery center in Terre Haute, Indiana
When you need surgery, you can trust the experienced surgeons and staff at Terre Haute Regional Hospital to deliver top–quality, compassionate surgical care. Our surgeons will collaborate with your doctor to ensure you receive the personalized care you need.
For more information about our surgical center or to obtain a physician referral, please call (812) 237-1200.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital puts the latest medical technologies in the hands of highly trained, board-certified surgeons and offers a wide range of procedures. Our multispecialty surgical team includes physicians, anesthesiologists, nurses and other healthcare professionals who work together to deliver expert, personalized care in a comfortable environment that promotes your health and recovery.
Our surgical specialties
We provide inpatient and outpatient procedures for a variety of general and specialty surgeries, including:
- Breast surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery, including colon and rectal surgeries
- General surgery, including appendix, gallbladder and hernia surgeries
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease/heartburn) surgery
- Gynecologic and obstetric surgery
- Lung and thoracic (chest) surgery
- Open heart surgery
- Ophthalmic surgery
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Prostate surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery