Infusion therapy center in Wabash Valley
Terre Haute Regional Hospital's Infusion Center provides a serene environment for patients to receive outpatient, physician-ordered infusions and injections. Our staff educates you throughout your treatment, so you and your family are involved throughout your care.
For more information about our infusion services, please call The Paul Siebenmorgen Cancer Center at (812) 237-9326 or (812) 237-9992.
The outpatient infusion center offers 12 treatment areas with comfortable chairs and private flat screen televisions, magazines and books to pass the time. Warm blankets, drinks and snacks are provided during infusion sessions.
Family members are welcome to accompany the patient, and dedicated parking is located close to the front door. The friendly staff and certified nurses provide infusion therapy treatments to patients with a variety of conditions, including:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Blood disorders
- Lung disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn’s disease
Our infusion services
Infusion therapy services include:
- Infusion therapy (including Reclast, Tysabri®, Prolastin® and Remicade®)
- IV hydration/electrolyte replacement
- Iron Therapy
- Immunoglobulin therapy (IVIG)
- Injections, such as subcutaneous/intramuscular (including Prolia®, Xgeva® and Xolair®)
- Central venous access device care and maintenance