When you come to Terre Haute Regional Hospital as an inpatient or outpatient, there are several things you can bring to help you with your check-in.
- Your Social Security card
- All active insurance cards
- A picture ID (such as a driver’s license)
- Your Living Will, Advance Directives and/or Healthcare Power of Attorney if you have them
- Information about a person who can be contacted if you need items from home
- If you are coming as an outpatient, remember you will probably need someone to drive you home and stay with you after you are discharged.
There are also a few items you should not bring to the hospital with you such as jewelry, large amounts of cash, other valuables, etc.
If you have questions, please call our Registration Department at (812) 237-1635.