Beginning Thursday, June 17 two visitors at a time will be allowed.
No visitation is allowed for the Behavioral Health Unit or confirmed or suspected COVID-19 patients in all areas.
In addition, the following services or situations will allow overnight visitors:
- Laboring Mothers
- Patient Advocates, Pre/Post Surgery
- End of Life
- Designated support person for a patient with a disability
Visiting hours are between 8am and 8pm. daily, but there may be times when the length of visits must be restricted or suspended for patient’s safety and comfort. Patient recovery is always the primary concern.
Visitors must be masked at all times and must verbally confirm the following statements prior to entering:
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- I have not had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or thought to have COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- I have none of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.