The Terre Haute Regional Hospital Foundation awards two (2) $1,000 scholarships, $2,000 William W. Drummy, M.D. Memorial Scholarship and the $1,000 Gay Floyd, RN, Memorial Scholarship. The scholarships are administered through the Wabash Valley Community Foundation. Applications are available at www.wvcf.com
- A resident of the Wabash Valley
- A full time student registered in an accredited Indiana college or university
- Majoring in a health career that requires two (2) or more years of schooling
- Have a grade point average of at least 3.0
- Must have completed at least one academic term of study
- Licensed LPN returning to school part time
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital Foundation and William W. Drummy, MD, Memorial Scholarships
- Gay Floyd, RN, Memorial Scholarship
The awards are paid directly to the school to offset educational expenses. The selection criteria include scholastic achievement; your statement of career goals and reason for choosing a career in health care; and personal and educational references. The recipient and a guest will be invited to attend a recognition celebration.
The Terre Haute Regional Hospital Foundation Medical Scholarship is available to persons without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, disability or veteran status.