Regional Hospital provides a serene environment for patients receiving infusions and injections ordered by their physician. The outpatient infusion center offers 12 treatment areas with comfortable chairs and private flat screen televisions, magazines and books to pass the time. Warm blankets, drinks and snacks are provided during infusions. Family members are welcome to accompany the patient, and dedicated parking is located close to the front door. The friendly staff and certified nurses treat and educate a variety of patients including those with cancer, anemia, infections, multiple sclerosis, blood disorders, osteoporosis, lung disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s Disease.
Infusion Services in a Compassionate Environment
Our services include:
- Infusion Therapy (Reclast, Tysabri, Prolastin, Remicade)
- IV Hydration/Electrolyte Replacement
- Iron Therapy
- Immunoglobulin Therapy (IVIG)
- Injections: subcutaneous/intramuscular (Prolia, Xgeva, Xolair)
- Central venous access devices care and maintenance
- Patient/family education
For more information contact the Infusion Center at (812) 237-9992.