- All Services
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Center
- Cardiac Services
- Critical Care ICU
- Nutrition Services
- Emergency Services
- Employer Services
- Imaging Services
- Bone Densitometry
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Imaging & Fluoroscopy
- Imaging Results
- Imaging Services Provided
- Interventional Radiography (IR)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine (Nuc Med)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Premier Diagnostic Imaging
- Ultrasound (Sonogram)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Maternity Services
- Outpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Care
How Do I Get My Results?
- Examination is ordered by your Physician (unless you are having a self referred Screening Mammogram)
- Examination is completed by the Technologist or Radiologist.
- Radiologist reviews and dictates examination (If prior examination is available for review, the Radiologist compares to the present examination.)
- The Radiologist’s report is sent to the Ordering Physician via Fax or Mail.
- Referring Physician will discuss results with you.
****THE TECHNOLOGIST WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE RESULTS OF YOUR EXAMINATION****
How Do I Get a Copy of My Examination?
A copy of your examination is available to you for a specialist referral, comparison study or second opinion. We can provide you with a CD or film copy at the time of your exam, or it can be requested by calling 812-237-1625. When you pick-up your CD, you will need to bring picture Identification.
How to Contact Us for Your Next Examination!