October 01, 2008
Terre Haute, IN (October, 2008) The Cardiopulmonary Rehab Program of Terre Haute Regional Hospital has been awarded recertification through the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
The recertification is effective through August 31, 2011.
Founded in 1985, the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) is dedicated to the professional development of its members, through information, networking, and educational opportunities. Central to the mission is the improvement in the quality of life for patients and their families.
- Quality and integrity are never compromised
- Customers are the focus of everything we do
- Creating and maintaining constancy of purpose is an ongoing responsibility
- Stewardship and creative risk taking are compatible
- Creating and cultivating productive partnerships and alliances help position AACVPR in an ever-changing health care industry
- Creating and maintaining a learning environment helps maintain our freshness and keeps up on the cutting edge
- Continuous improvement is essential to our success
Located at 3901 South 7th St. in Terre Haute, Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based hospital. Regional Hospital is an organization dedicated to its Mission, Values and Vision and is committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. Today, the hospital offers the latest expertise and technology in areas including emergency services, cardiology, outpatient imaging, and surgery. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Terre Haute Regional Hospital looks forward to continuing to serve its friends and neighbors and growing with the community.